Pages

Saturday, August 13, 2016

Author Spotlight: Love Under Two Benedicts



Blurb

Welcome to Lusty, Texas, a town that’s earned its name and is proud of it! 

In the aftermath of personal tragedy, Kelsey Madison found a new beginning in Lusty, Texas. Uninterested in affairs of the heart, she doesn’t realize two of Lusty’s most eligible bachelors have turned their sights on her. Once she does, she decides there’s nothing wrong with having a little fun, as long as it’s only physical. 

Matthew and Steven Benedict knew Kelsey was the one for them the moment they saw her. They set out to woo her with flowers, chocolates and wild sex designed to addict her to them. Then an unexpected guest cracks the ice encasing Kelsey’s heart, making her face the ghosts from her past, finally putting them to rest. 

But her future with the brothers Benedict is threatened when an unknown enemy targets Kelsey. Can they stop him before it’s too late? 

Buy Links



Review

I’m a sucker for ménage books; I find them steamy and just a little taboo.  I loved reading them.  So I was super excited when I found out that Cara Covington, our Author Spotlight for the month, wrote about a town of ménage relationships!  I just had to dive in.  As I find with a lot of the Siren novels, this was pretty much an insta-love situation, though there were hints of previous attempts at wooing and implications of prior knowledge of each other.  If this type of relationship bothers you, move on past.  I happen to enjoy them in certain situations.  Especially if I’ve been reading a lot of angst filled books, an insta-love book with low drama is just what my brain needs.

Kelsey was dealt a shitty blow five years before moving to Lusty, TX and she’s still reeling from it.  So she’s pretty clueless when it comes to Matthew and Steven’s intentions when they attempt to woo her and to the unusual relationships around town.  Eventually they get her to agree to think about at least a sexual relationship, planning to just screw her into love with them.  Then mayhem begins.  There are a lot of good steamy scenes in this book.  The chemistry between the three of them was hot.  The writing between the passionate scenes was a little stilted but still paced well enough that it didn’t impede my enjoyment of the book.  There’s a little bit of suspense and a small amount of drama but nothing overly heavy.

Overall I enjoyed my visit to Lusty, TX and I’m definitely going to go back to visit more.  I now have a go to ménage author when I just feel the need to read about a man sandwich. -Peace and Love, Buxom J



No comments:

Post a Comment