Pages

Monday, September 10, 2018

A HUGE Apology

When I started this blog with my friend, we had big dreams.  Those dreams changed when she left.  I just wanted to continue sharing books that I adored with you all.  This past December my life changed.  My health is shakey and I had to take a break.  Then I moved and had to take another break.  And then my health went shakey again.  I'm going to slowly, extremely slowly start blogging again but just focusing on books that I am dying to promote. 

To the authors and PR companies that I had signed up to promote, I cannot express my sorrow enough that I failed you.  I will be reviewing all ARCs I received and all promo packets that I have e-mails for will be backdated.  It may take time but it will be done.  Again I cannot express how sorry I am that I had to take a step back and couldn't get it done.

If I find that even doing a smaller version of an admittedly small to begin with blog is still too much, I'll be closing Pervy Ladies at the end of the year.  I don't want to.  I love promoting authors and getting the word out there.  But I don't like making promises I can't keep.

Yours,
Jen

No comments:

Post a Comment