Pages

Thursday, May 26, 2016

Review: Panty Whisperer: The Complete Series - Sloane Howell




So a close friend of mine told me I just had to read this book, since she had never lied to me before I decided to listen to her.  And she didn’t let me down.  The Panty Whisperer:  Complete Series by Sloane Howell left me hurting….because I was laughing so hard.  I figured from the title there would be a lot of sex and there was.  Panty melting sex, yummy sex. 

I adored this cast of characters.  I felt like I would fit right in, Star Wars quips and all.  What can I say, I’m a bit of a geek.  Joel’s got a gift with woman and he knows it.  He uses it liberally to get into women’s pants.  But over time, he’s grown overconfident and cocky.  Along comes Quinn, she takes him to his knees.  She’s a strong, sassy woman who knows what she wants.  She’s just not sure that’s Joel.  Add in their best friends, Tommy and Megan for more hijinks and the adventure begins.


This was my first book of Sloane Howell’s and I can’t wait to dive into more.  When a book has my sides hurting and my eyes leaking from laughing, you know it’s a keeper.  Hurry over and meet Joel, I promise you won’t be disappointed.   He knows how to please a woman.


BUY LINKS:

Goodreads:  https://goo.gl/x7hzZR


No comments:

Post a Comment